Hello

I live and die by some stuff

Monday, January 17, 2011

Twelve.

There is much to be said
for the dead red hearts
starting back up pups
lick my back face spray painted
panting in blackface
Oops I meant blackspace pace,
myself before I fall fawn-like
dawn might make a Bambi out of me
dear here cotton tailed brown fur
crowned her infinite but found her finite,
friday night lights, come faster
glimpses short and they past ya
by, short sighted knee-time getting knighted
by the queen I- cant't think but to think I-
maybe might've with my baby might caused this disaster-
even after the rapture captured none of the rafters
and there's no damage done. plunge.

Plungin toilets boy let's get out of
the coke-stained tile floor porcelain skin
fitted bathroom body, find some new hobbies,
go to L.A. and hang out in lobbies
hangin heads like Holly, would, like Hollywood would,
should I ever open my eyes
and see past this disguise this guy hides behind
and I found out why.

Cause in the last twelve seconds left
I learned that this death, is twisted started feeling
lifted from that blunts and those kisses but you said
that you hid, poison on your lips
ellipses
eclipse it vision blurry I hurry to stop the flurry
of feelin my body sifted twitched in dreams shifted to
stitch it squeam to the blood cut runs from lip's tips
red foamy vomit slips it and slips out
in fountain spouts to the sink mouth then
my head hits white and then
lights out.

No comments:

Post a Comment